Heytesbury Church of England Primary School
Working together so all may flourish
Heytesbury Church of England Primary School is a small and friendly primary school, educating children between the ages of 5 and 11 years. Situated in the picturesque village of Heytesbury, we have built strong connections with the local community and the Church of St Peter and St Paul.
Our dedicated team are committed to providing the very best education for every child in our care. Our priority is creating an atmosphere that fosters learning and growth, allowing the children to learn, play and develop together in a safe environment. As a school we are committed to giving all children the best opportunities that we can, in respect to learning and faith, in order to support the development of the whole child. We offer a variety of enrichment programmes to enhance the children’s learning and skills, ensuring greater depth of understanding.
In 2017, we joined Acorn Education Trust, which has provided exciting opportunities to improve local education and draw on collective experience. We work closely with other schools within the Trust and the central team to help us continue to grow from strength to strength.
Our school has a wide range of wonderful facilities, including:
- Large outdoor grounds and playing field;
- A well-resourced library;
- Forest school provision for all years;
- Swimming provision for all years;
- Well-resourced computing facilities;
- A wide range of play equipment including a ping-pong table, trim trail and park facilities;
- Strong links with the church and local community;
- An on-site feeder nursery;
- High quality music teaching including optional peripatetic piano tuition;
- Well-resourced sports provisions with sessions run by a specialist PE sports coach.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school and showing you what makes Heytesbury CofE such a wonderful school.