Draft Agenda: North-West London South CentralBack
The North-West London South Central Headtechers Board (HTB) will be meeting on 11 August 2021. The draft agenda includes a Trust change for the voluntary transfer of 5 schools from Salisbury Plain Acacademies (MAT), Wiltshire, to Acorn Education Trust.
Please note that as the above is a draft agenda, it may therefore be changed before the meeting.
If you have a query or comment about this draft agenda, please email:
- For NWLSC regional items: RSC.SCNWLON@education.gov.uk
- For SW regional items: RSC-SW.HTB@education.gov.uk
Questions must be submitted by e-mail no less than 5 working days before the meeting. Any questions submitted after this deadline may not be considered in advance of the meeting. In your email please include:
- the school name (and where this is about a ‘trust change’, please also state the name of the recipient trust), and the local authority area of the school (and trust if appropriate).
- your relationship to the school,
- your views on the proposal,
- any alternative proposal(s) you may have, and
- any other comments on the school’s future Please note that we will not respond to individual emails.